Choose To Thrive On Treatments Not Pain
Our culture thrives on deadlines and appointment times while forgoing the obvious help that they sometimes need. Going and getting a treatment can be a very inconvenient and somewhat frustrating since it takes time and effort to slice out time from a busy schedule. This is especially true with fibromyalgia. The condition can incapacitate you and yet people don’t think always of how to solve the problem but just take prescribed drug to try and stop the problem of fibromyalgia in their life. Now unfortunately, there is no cure for the fibromyalgia condition and so all a sufferer can do is utilize a fibromyalgia treatment options on a regular basis to block the symptoms and minimize the frequency of the fibromyalgia attacks. You can take medication for the fibromyalgia but there are other natural, more holistic treatment options available. Massage therapy with essential oils, acupuncture and even herbal remedies can be a great way to treatment the problem while being safe in the process. Finish reading this info article to see more ways to stop fibromyalgia.
Relieve Your Stress
Chiropractic care as used for Fibromyalgia treatment has become increasingly more popular because of the ability for chiropractic care to benefit the Fibromyalgia sufferer and offer pain and stress relief that is so often related to Fibromyalgia. Many Fibromyalgia sufferers suffer from ongoing backaches, foot pain, or leg cramps, and chiropractic care can aid in lessening those symptoms. One of the common problems, that is often found among Fibromyalgia sufferers, is a condition referred to as upper cervical spinal stenosis. This condition causes the coverings of the spine to become compressed; this compression can cause severe pain which the Fibromyalgia sufferer can deal with on a daily basis when accurate treatment is not prioritized. Because upper cervical spinal stenosis is commonly prevalent among Fibromyalgia sufferers chiropractic care, using both adjustments as well as manipulations, can aid in relieving the compression on the spine.
An Occupational Hazard
Many jobs, like pavers, are more difficult for men with fibromyalgia. Paving roads requires long days and heavy lifting. With the fatigue that comes from fibromyalgia after a less active day, the active life a construction worker would be utterly exhausting. Fibromyalgia sufferers have chronic pain, that’s without having to lift heavy objects and basically working out all day long. While men experience the symptoms of fibromyalgia, they typically are less intense. They may also experience less of them. However, the biggest complaint men have is less biological and more sociological. It’s embarrassing to admit that they are in pain and tired all the time. Overall, the most helpful thing for men with fibromyalgia is to stay active and not become overweight.
Help Provided By Nature
Supplemental help can be found so that you don’t have to use prescription drugs which can have many side effects along with them. By attacking the symptoms in a natural ways through the use of herbs and vitamins, you can minimize how the fibro affects you. Her are a few of the remedies now:
- Ribose – Fibromyalgia is often caused because of tight muscles. Ribose can help to ease this pain because Ribose can help to loosen those muscles and help to improve the debilitating symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- Magnesium – Can aid in relief from Fibromyalgia because when taken as an additional supplement it can help to reduce the muscle spasms, weakness, and back pain that are commonly associated with Fibromyalgia.
- B- Complex Vitamins – All of the B- Complex vitamins (Folic Acid, Riboflavin, and Thiamine) can help to lessen inflammation that often causes the painful symptoms, these vitamins can also help to maintain muscle tone which is an added bonus to those with Fibromyalgia.
- 5-HTP – Research has shown that in individuals who suffer from Fibromyalgia when 5-HTP was used as a treatment, individuals reported a significant decrease in their tender points as well as the amount of pain they were experiencing on a daily basis. Other benefits noted with the use of 5-HTP were improvements in sleep, morning stiffness, anxiety, as well as fatigue.
- Brown Seaweed Extract – Research is proving that Brown Seaweed extract (a supplement) is proving highly successful in the fight against chronic pain. Studies have shown that taking Brown Seaweed extract can reduce joint pain and stiffness by as much as 52% and individuals notice these benefits within only one week of beginning treatment.