Conserve Your Energy, Exercise Yourself And Take A Supplement
Lifestyle changes are inevitable whenever you are diagnosed with a condition which has no cure and can debilitate you for several days. Fibromyalgia episodes are one of those conditions and they come with a number of symptoms which can harm the victim immensely and really mess up there day. Now one important lifestyle change that needs to be made is to conserve your energy. When the body is fatigued, it cannot allow the blood to heal the affected area because it is being used for muscle movement and brain cognition. Sleep has always been seen as the many source of treatment for most any illness; well, this goes double for fibromyalgia. Now if you can’t get rest as easily as you might like to, then you should focus on supplementing the energy lost with Riboflavin, AKA vitamin B2, which is one of the B-Complex Vitamins and the chief component in energy maintenance throughout the body. You can find B2 over the counter as a supplement or through natural means like: leafy greens, mushrooms, meats, milk, cheese, soy and various nuts. Conserve your energy and conserve health.
Exercise Your Healing
Bicycling is safest to use a stationary bike to reduce any risk of falling. Also, this is important to start slow with and gradually move up the amount of time spent bicycling until the fibromyalgia sufferer is able to ride for approximately an hour. After an hour becomes easier, then they can set mileage goals. The common theme is starting slow. Five minutes is a good start for fibromyalgia sufferers. It is important to remember that some pain is expected, but sharp pain or exhaustion means that they are doing too much or exercising for too long. Swimming is also a low impact exercise. It is suggested to start treading water for a few minutes, and then build up from there. After treading water becomes easier, the fibromyalgia sufferer should move up to swimming laps for about 30 minutes. Water aerobics are also a good idea for fibromyalgia sufferers. Fibromyalgia sufferers should seek medical advice before beginning any exercise regimen because doctors are able to suggest the best plan for each individual patient. The worst thing a fibro sufferer can do is nothing; when they don’t exercise and work out, they become complacent to their predicament and lose further mobility which they wanted to avoid in the beginning.
Building Block Of Relief
Fibromyalgia can be a very effective way to lose control over your life not only by the stiffness, sore muscle and tight joints that tend to come with fibromyalgia, but also by the other side issues that are more prone to affect the fibro victims. Research and studies have shown deficiencies in most every fibro sufferer concerning the supplements and building blocks of life: vitamins and minerals. Here are some supplements that are proven to help with fibromyalgia pain and symptoms:
- Fish Oil – Fish oils have omega-3 fatty acids which are known to be anti-inflammatory aids. This makes it an excellent source for reducing the pain associated with Fibromyalgia. It can also help you to lose weight.
- Ribose – Fibromyalgia is often caused because of tight muscles. Ribose can help to ease this pain because Ribose can help to loosen those muscles and help to improve the debilitating symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- Brown Seaweed Extract – Research is proving that Brown Seaweed extract (a supplement) is proving highly successful in the fight against chronic pain. Studies have shown that taking Brown Seaweed extract can reduce joint pain and stiffness by as much as 52% and individuals notice these benefits within only one week of beginning treatment.
- SAMe – This particular supplement is a synthetic form of a compound which the body naturally produces. It is needed for immune function and plays a key role in the forming of cartilage and DNA. Research has shown that SAMe can lessen the symptoms of chronic pain as well as boost an individual’s spirits which is good for those also experiencing depression and other mood related disorders.
- Vitamin C – Vitamins C can help to protect the muscles form free radical induced damage, reduces inflammation and helps to support the immune system, which are all important aspects of overall health for the Fibromyalgia sufferer.
- Chlorella – This is a supplement which can help to significantly improve the symptoms that Fibromyalgia sufferers commonly face. Chlorella has been suggested to help increase energy and help to reduce muscle pain.