Fibromyalgia Treatments Can Be Your Own Muscles Relaxers
Fibromyalgia sufferers are unfortunate enough to not have any cure for their condition as of current but they are fortunate enough to have a myriad of fibromyalgia treatment available to them to help mask the symptoms and lessen the number of fibromyalgia attacks they experience throughout a given week. They could experience symptoms like depression, stiffness in joints, sore muscles upon waking and other sensory / emotional problems all of which can be minimized by an appropriate fibromyalgia treatment option. Fibromyalgia treatments can range from acupuncture to the supplements that many bodies lack. The trick is to find the right treatment option for you that doesn’t interfere with your life or affect your body in a negative way.
Eating Your Way Out Of Stiff Muscles
Raw fruits and vegetables contain crucial enzymes that help aid in the digestion process. Raw fruits and vegetables are also loaded with antioxidants that help boost a person’s immune system. Researchers have found that Vitamin K helps calcium deposit into the bones which makes the bones denser. Vitamin K can be found in the following food items: broccoli, spinach, dark leafy greens like mustard, collard or turnip. Specific food groups can cause the body’s response to inflammation to be different than those individuals who aren’t affected the same way. Foods or food groups that can cause some sensitivities or even allergies to people with fibromyalgia can include: wheat, dairy, corn and even peanuts allergies have been heard to be affected by fibromyalgia. Besides affecting allergies, there some food group you should eliminate completely:
- Yeast and Gluten
- Food additives such as MSG
Questioning The Joint Pain Inside You
Chronic fibromyalgia episode sufferers know what it is like to have to spend their days concerned over the possibility of a fibromyalgia attack. When fibromyalgia attacks, it does so with great force that it can knock a fibromyalgia patient out of commission for several days as a result. Any person dealing with these fibromyalgia attacks will be searching for an effective fibromyalgia treatment that will take away the painful symptoms and in the long run, hopefully eliminate them completely. There are many factors that one should consider when a fibromyalgia treatment is being discussed such as:
- Will it take time out of my day?
- Are there any side effects related to this treatment?
- Is this sufficient for my total fibromyalgia relief?
Plus, you do need to consult with your primary care physician to determine all of these questions and more. Do your research and be consistent with your treatment and you can gain power over this fibromyalgia epidemic.
Avoidance Is Not Always A Bad Thing
If there is one thing that any Fibromyalgia sufferer wants to avoid at all costs it is the possibility of exacerbating their symptoms or making them worse. There is some research that has suggested that there are two categories of medication which should be avoided by Fibromyalgia sufferers whenever possible:
- ACE Inhibitors – By and large, ACE inhibitors are used to treat high blood pressure but in turn can increase Substance P or pain perception; therefore if ACE inhibitors are suggested because of the need to treat high blood pressure, an excellent alternative would be switching to an ARB inhibitor as well as changing the diet in order to help reduce high blood pressure. This will not increase your Fibro pain and agony.
- Statins – Statins are usually used to help lower cholesterol can also cause increased pain in Fibromyalgia sufferers. Excellent alternatives to those who are needing assistance with cholesterol lowering but also suffer from Fibromyalgia is the use of Coenzyme Q10, and of course changes in diet and exercise which will help to decrease the total number of cholesterol as well.
Research has shown that Vitamin D can help with the symptoms of Fibromyalgia. In fact, one specific study shows that individuals who suffer from Fibromyalgia have lower levels of Vitamin D, thus increasing Vitamin D can help to lessen the symptoms caused by Fibromyalgia. Drink some milk; it will help
This particular supplement is a synthetic form of a compound which the body naturally produces. It is needed for immune function and plays a key role in the forming of cartilage and DNA. Research has shown that SAMe can lessen the symptoms of chronic pain as well as boost an individual’s spirits (good for those also experiencing depression).