Fixing The Joint Problem Through Natural Means
The fibromyalgia epidemic is really becoming a thorn in the side of many a person’s day causing havoc on their health and affecting their schedule. Now some have been wise to the doings of the fibromyalgia as it can be thwarted by knowing the symptoms that fill it and the triggers that initialize the condition throughout the body. The symptoms are extremely uncomfortable and I’m not just referring to the excruciating joint pain but also the depression, soreness in neck and other key muscles of the body, anxiety, stiffness in joints and fibro fog. Because of the vast spectrum of symptoms no one solution tends to work; you have to use a couple things or an herbal concoction that will address each of the symptoms without compromising the health of your body. Some have tried the combination of loose medication with massage therapy or chiropractic adjustment. I wouldn’t recommend a primary use of fibromyalgia meds as they were not designed to fix the condition and they can bring with them many side effects, which will harm the body. Choose rather an herbal approach by way of Brown Seaweed Extract, Magnesium and other supplements.
What Symptoms Feel Like
The pain and symptoms of fibromyalgia is most commonly felt in the soft tissue, muscle, tendons and joints. Soft tissue is located in several spots on the body such as: the elbow, neck, back, knees, shins, hips and shoulders. The pain is often felt the most at night and the individual suffering from the pain often struggles to find time to sleep and once he or she finally falls asleep the night is often interrupted from the pain and the fibromyalgia patient wakes up stiff, uncomfortable and just plain miserable the next day. The painful spots on the body are referred to as tender spots and are felt in the various locations we have already mentioned. The pain will start in a location such as the knee and then spread out to include the whole leg. The pain or feelings that correspond with fibromyalgia have been described as a:
- Deep Ache
- Shooting Pain
- Burning Pain
- Painful Joints
- Numbness And Tingling in the hands and feet
Focus On You
Fatigue is one of the greatest symptoms, other than pain, that individuals who suffer from Fibromyalgia complain about. It is important for adequate rest to be obtained when and where possible, and for energy saving to be a standard of life. If a person’s job or activities leaves them with little or no energy then consideration for changing the way work, commitments, projects, hobbies, as well as family or friends effects their energy levels. Often individuals suffering from Fibromyalgia feel completely overwhelmed with even the simplest tasks of daily life. This feeling can be avoided by keeping a schedule for simple tasks such as household chores or tasks. Another idea is to create a schedule of tasks that can be completed on a daily, weekly, monthly, or annual basis. Doing a little bit at a time becomes much easier when it’s planned out ahead of time.
A Calm, Natural Approach
There are alternatives to prescription medications that have proven very successful for the relief of those who suffer from Fibromyalgia. The most commonly used supplements for Fibromyalgia treatment are:
- Capsaicin – When Capsaicin is used on the tender points of a person who suffers from Fibromyalgia a decrease in pain has been notated in some research.
- Ribose – Fibromyalgia is often caused because of tight muscles. Ribose can help to ease this pain because Ribose can help to loosen those muscles and help to improve the debilitating symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- Brown Seaweed Extract – Research is proving that Brown Seaweed extract (a supplement) is proving highly successful in the fight against chronic pain. Studies have shown that taking Brown Seaweed extract can reduce joint pain and stiffness by as much as 52% and individuals notice these benefits within only one week of beginning treatment.
- Vitamin C – Vitamins C can help to protect the muscles form free radical induced damage, reduces inflammation and helps to support the immune system, which are all important aspects of overall health for the Fibromyalgia sufferer.
- Chlorella – This is a supplement which can help to significantly improve the symptoms that Fibromyalgia sufferers commonly face. Chlorella has been suggested to help increase energy and help to reduce muscle pain.