Take The Chance
If you have spent years suffering from intense fibromyalgia pain you deserve the chance for relief. Fibromyalgia is a painful condition that can affect the whole body that is why it is important that the right treatment is used to help fight fibromyalgia pain. Finding the right treatment can be a bit hazy to those that are unfamiliar with the effect treatment can have on the body that is why it is important that the advice and counsel of a medical professional be had so that he right treatment will be implemented and relief can come.
There are several changes that one can make in his or her personal life that can have some impact on pain levels such as:
- Reduce Stress – Any individual who is suffering from Fibromyalgia understands that stress can increase their symptoms. Thus it is important for individuals seeking Fibromyalgia treatment to develop a way to avoid stress properly and avoid it as much as possible.
- Get Sleep – Getting enough rest is vital to those with Fibromyalgia. This is often a difficult task as the pain that is associated with Fibromyalgia can affect a person’s rest. Research has shown that a proper sleep pattern, such as getting up and going to bed at the same time on a daily basis, can be beneficial to those seeking Fibromyalgia treatment.
- Exercise Daily – Individuals who need relief from Fibromyalgia can use exercise and physical therapy to help decrease their symptoms. It is important that exercise is begun gradually and regularly for relief to be found but stretching, good posture, and relaxation exercises have proven beneficial for pain relief.
- Improve Health – Eating healthy food and limiting daily caffeine intake can help to reduce the pain associated with Fibromyalgia. It is important for individuals who suffer from Fibromyalgia to pace themselves by not doing too much or too little in order to keep their bodies in a specific state of health.
An Herbal Approach
Rather than have to worry about adverse side effects of prescription medication why not reduce your chances of complications by having natural treatments like the following herbal supplements to help in reliving your discomfort.
- Vitamin D – Research has shown that Vitamin D can help with the symptoms of Fibromyalgia. In fact, one specific study shows that individuals who suffer from Fibromyalgia have lower levels of Vitamin D, thus increasing Vitamin D can help to lessen the symptoms caused by Fibromyalgia.
- Fish Oil – Has omega-3 fatty acids which are known to be an anti-inflammatory which makes it an excellent source for reducing the pain associated with Fibromyalgia.
- SAMe – This particular supplement is a synthetic form of a compound which the body naturally produces. It is needed for immune function and plays a key role in the forming of cartilage and DNA. Research has shown that SAMe can lessen the symptoms of chronic pain as well as boost an individual’s spirits (good for those also experiencing depression).
- Capsaicin – When Capsaicin is used on the tender points of a person who suffers from Fibromyalgia a decrease in pain has been notated in some research.
- Ribose – Fibromyalgia is often caused because of tight muscles. Ribose can help to ease this pain because Ribose can help to loosen those muscles and help to improve the debilitating symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- Magnesium – Can aid in relief from Fibromyalgia because when taken as an additional supplement it can help to reduce the muscle spasms, weakness, and back pain that are commonly associated with Fibromyalgia.
- B- Complex Vitamins – All of the B- Complex vitamins (Folic Acid, Riboflavin, and Thiamine) can help to lessen inflammation that often causes the painful symptoms, these vitamins can also help to maintain muscle tone which is an added bonus to those with Fibromyalgia.
- 5-HTP – Research has shown that in individuals who suffer from Fibromyalgia when 5-HTP was used as a treatment, individuals reported a significant decrease in their tender points as well as the amount of pain they were experiencing on a daily basis. Other benefits noted with the use of 5-HTP were improvements in sleep, morning stiffness, anxiety, as well as fatigue.
- Brown Seaweed Extract – Research is proving that Brown Seaweed extract (a supplement) is proving highly successful in the fight against chronic pain. Studies have shown that taking Brown Seaweed extract can reduce joint pain and stiffness by as much as 52% and individuals notice these benefits within only one week of beginning treatment.