Treating Your Fibromyalgia With Natural Herbs
When treating fibromyalgia episodes, prescription might seems to be the best way to handle the issues as they are easy to take and you can get them from most every doctor without a lot of hassle. However, the best, most effective overall treatment plans come from those who use a natural or more holistic method to treat your fibromyalgia symptoms; and since there is no cure for fibromyalgia, all that the victim can do is treat the symptoms. Natural treatment can range from acupuncture to herbal supplement remedies, all of which can help you minimize the frequency and intensity of your fibromyalgia attacks. Now, herbal supplements and vitamin deficiencies could be the best way to treat fibromyalgia as it is easy to take and you won’t experience any harmful side effects. In most every fibromyalgia sufferer, there are nutrient deficiencies that can be helped and aided thus minimizing the frequency and intensity of the fibromyalgia attacks. Among these supplements are Ribose, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, 5-HTP and even Brown Seaweed Extract.
Holistic Methods Help The Fibro Pain
While supplements are not necessarily received as a viable form of treatment for Fibromyalgia symptoms among most medical professionals within the wellness community, it is crucial to note that studies has shown each of these above listed supplements to be helpful at providing sources of rest for those who struggle from Fibromyalgia symptoms. One thought pattern as to why supplements are not as universally used for comforting Fibromyalgia symptoms is that many physicians and doctor’s offices get bonuses from drug companies which produce prescription medications, so the physicians and doctors may have a monetary motivation to push for the prescription drugs, instead of holistic methods. What is vital to remember is that there are most certainly situation where prescriptions can intervene in order to help reduce Fibromyalgia symptoms, however, the use of supplements should never be taken for granted. Supplemental therapies are nature’s way of providing all natural and beneficial treatment for reducing the symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- B- Complex Vitamins – Research has shown that many Fibromyalgia sufferers have a deficiency of B-Complex Vitamins, thus taking a supplemental dosage of B-Complex Vitamins can help to reduce this deficiency. Additionally studies have shown that B-Complex Vitamins can help to decrease inflammation that often causes the painful symptoms, as well as help to maintain muscle tone which is an essential advantage to Fibromyalgia sufferers.
- Fish Oil – Fishy oils are supplemental treatments which can help to decrease the symptoms of Fibromyalgia because Fish Oil has anti-inflammatory benefits and can help to reduce swelling and relive other symptoms of Fibromyalgia such as gastrointestinal upset or even depression. Dosages of Fish oil can be taken regularly and comes in liquid or capsule form.
- Vitamin C – Vitamins C can help to protect the muscles form free radical induced damage, reduces inflammation and helps to support the immune system, which are all important aspects of overall health for the Fibromyalgia sufferer.
- Ribose – Ribose naturally occurs in plant and animal sources and is also manufactured within the body. However in supplemental form it can help to provide energy-enhancing benefits for those who suffer from the extreme fatigue of Fibromyalgia. Other research suggests that Ribose can also help with improve mental clarity, sleep, overall well-being, as well as to help decrease pain intensity.
- Chlorella – This is a supplement which can help to significantly improve the symptoms that Fibromyalgia sufferers commonly face. Chlorella has been suggested to help increase energy and help to reduce muscle pain.
- Vitamin D – Sunlight or a easy source of Vitamin D is an important substance that every human being needs in order for the bodies receptors to work correctly. Many Fibromyalgia sufferers suffer from Vitamin D deficiencies which can play a role in pain perception as well. Correcting this deficiency by taking a Vitamin D supplement can help to lessen the symptoms caused by Fibromyalgia.
- Magnesium – Magnesium plays a key role in the normal functioning of nearly every single organ in the body, but it also plays a vital role in transmitting electrical impulses between the nerves and muscles. Research shows that the effect of Magnesium for Fibromyalgia sufferers can be beneficial because it can aid in decreasing muscle spasms, weakness, as well as back pain which are common symptoms among Fibromyalgia sufferers.