You Can’t Avoid The Fibro Problem In Your Life
Sometimes in life, you lose your way and get distracted about how to fix some of the struggle that you might be going through. Financial problems or family drama get in the way from taking action toward your fibromyalgia episodes. Fibromyalgia tend to leave the person weak and without the ability to do simple tasks. So trying to avoid the condition is not an option because it wouldn’t just avoid you. You have to be proactive and not complacent when it comes to your fibromyalgia treatment plan since it will be the only way to gain any relief from fibromyalgia symptoms. So now the problem lies with finding the right fibromyalgia treatment option for you and it might not be what you expect. Treatments like acupuncture or chiropractic adjustment can be helpful but some people might be allergic to these in that they tend to intensify the symptom’s effects and cause further harm. Therefore, it is important you stay in close contact with your primary care physician who will be able to assist you in determining which fibromyalgia treatment is best for you.
Where The Hurting Spots Are
Soft tissue is located in several spots on the body such as: the elbow, neck, back, knees, shins, hips and shoulders. The pain is often felt the most at night and the individual suffering from the pain often struggles to find time to sleep and once he or she finally falls asleep the night is often interrupted from the pain and the fibromyalgia patient wakes up stiff, uncomfortable and just plain miserable the next day. The painful spots on the body are referred to as tender spots and are felt in the various locations we have already mentioned. The pain will start in a location such as the knee and then spread out to include the whole leg. The pain or feelings that correspond with fibromyalgia have been described as a:
- Deep Ache
- Shooting Pain
- Burning Pain
- Painful Joints
- Numbness And Tingling in the hands and feet
Save Your Energy And Adapt To New Schedules
Fatigue is one of the greatest symptoms, other than pain, that individuals who suffer from Fibromyalgia complain about. It is important for adequate rest to be obtained when and where possible, and for energy saving to be a standard of life. If a person’s job or activities leaves them with little or no energy then consideration for changing the way work, commitments, projects, hobbies, as well as family or friends effects their energy levels. The pain of Fibromyalgia can affect the way individuals move about because bending over or reaching above their heads can lead to experiencing pain. Adapting to a way of life while living with Fibromyalgia is vital, individuals can do this by becoming creative and modifying the way they complete tasks in order to lessen the pain. Often individuals suffering from Fibromyalgia feel completely overwhelmed with even the simplest tasks of daily life. This feeling can be avoided by keeping a schedule for simple tasks such as household chores or tasks. Another idea is to create a schedule of tasks that can be completed on a daily, weekly, monthly, or annual basis. Doing a little bit at a time becomes much easier when it’s planned out ahead of time.
The Naturals Which Help Joint Aches And Pains
There are alternatives to prescription medications that have proven very successful for the relief of those who suffer from Fibromyalgia. The most commonly used supplements for Fibromyalgia treatment are:
- B- Complex Vitamins – All of the B- Complex vitamins (Folic Acid, Riboflavin, and Thiamine) can help to lessen inflammation that often causes the painful symptoms, these vitamins can also help to maintain muscle tone which is an added bonus to those with Fibromyalgia.
- 5-HTP – Research has shown that in individuals who suffer from Fibromyalgia when 5-HTP was used as a treatment, individuals reported a significant decrease in their tender points as well as the amount of pain they were experiencing on a daily basis. Other benefits noted with the use of 5-HTP were improvements in sleep, morning stiffness, anxiety, as well as fatigue.
- Brown Seaweed Extract – Research is proving that Brown Seaweed extract (a supplement) is proving highly successful in the fight against chronic pain. Studies have shown that taking Brown Seaweed extract can reduce joint pain and stiffness by as much as 52% and individuals notice these benefits within only one week of beginning treatment.
- Vitamin C – Vitamins C can help to protect the muscles form free radical induced damage, reduces inflammation and helps to support the immune system, which are all important aspects of overall health for the Fibromyalgia sufferer.
- Chlorella – This is a supplement which can help to significantly improve the symptoms that Fibromyalgia sufferers commonly face. Chlorella has been suggested to help increase energy and help to reduce muscle pain.